April 5, 2011

Stressing

I've got a lot on my mind right now, and I am in the process of currently freaking out. I have a huge feature story for my Journalism class that is due on Thursday and have I started it... of course not. Why am I not surprised. Procrastination is my worst nightmare! I always do it!

So this feature story is about Recycling and Sustainability on the UGA campus. Got any ideas? Any good angles? 'Cause I sure need them.

However, during my brief research on the internet that I've been doing for the past ten minutes I've stumbled upon this interesting little fact...

UGA recycles about 1,000 tons per year in material that could be going to the local landfill. Oh, and that local landfill, the one in Athens, GA... it will reach full capacity in five years at the average rate that it is currently be filled.

Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment